Ghostwriters are tailors!
“I want to write a book but I don’t know how to,” is the most common concern I hear from people who want to be authors.
And this is where I offer my expertise as a ghostwriter!
I am a ghostwriter with six years of writing experience. I have ghostwritten eight books and countless SEO blogs and articles for clients in the US, the UK, and India.
My fiction has appeared in literary magazines and journals like Kitaab, The Bombay Review and Borderless Journal
I am also the author of Seven Sundays, published by Hay House, 2019.
Ghostwriting has been around for a long time. The most famous instance being that of Auguste Maquet, the ghostwriter who helped Alexandre Dumas write ‘The Three Musketeers’ and ‘ The Count Of Monte Cristo’. There was a huge controversy when his name was removed before every publication and he even took Dumas to court. He was later awarded monetary damages but Dumas kept the sole publishing rights.
Today, ghostwriters are more common. Celebrities and well-known personalities often use ghostwriting services to write a book. The partnership works in different ways and depends on the contract between the two parties. Ghostwriting is an amazing way to write the book you have always wanted to write. Remember, you may credit a ghostwriter for the work, but at the end of the day it will be your book
My Ghostwriting Process
My ghostwriting process is simple. I conduct an interview and then we meet either weekly or bi-monthly through video conferencing to discuss the manuscript. I am also ready to travel if required.
After the interview, I begin writing and spend close to two or three months or sometimes more getting the meat of the book in one place. Then I start chiseling out the redundant portion until all that we are left with is a clean manuscript.
Finally, I proofread the book to ensure it’s publishable and then send it across to you.
The project turnaround time is anywhere between 3 – 6 months.
Genres I deal with
- Self Help/Self Development
- Health & Wellness
- Narrative Non-fiction
- Other Non-fiction
What I offer
- Developmental Editing
- Line Editing
- Unlimited Revisions
- Manuscript Polishing
- Beta Reading
- Query Letter Writing
- Book proposal Writing
- Publishing Support
Sometimes, you may not need a full-fledged ghostwriting service but simply a direction. I also coach authors or future ghostwriters with the necessary steps to complete their manuscript/project.
- A physician’s guide to increasing longevity through nutrition and exercise. A detailed look at various diseases and how we can avoid them.
- A dietician’s tips on losing weight the natural way.
- The inspirational story of a boy who overcomes the death of his father, drug-abuse, and heartbreak to build a million-dollar company.
- The true story of a couple who overcame failure and hardships to build a company selling eco-friendly products and even meet ex-president Barrack Obama at the White House.
- An action-packed story of Businessmen and Mafia across Dubai, Hong-Kong, Thailand, and England.
- A spiritual book on Yoga and the science of sound.
- A spiritual book on understanding personal health at a deeper level and how we can master it.
- A business book on understanding the factors that make some companies function for centuries while others die in a few years.
Nine reasons to hire me as your ghostwriter
- Published author with Hay House, the best mind-body-spirit publisher in the world.
- Helped others write and publish their books.
- Experience in working with people from various backgrounds.
- Worked in multiple genres including biography, health & nutrition, and business.
- Good at mirroring the tone and voice of the author, thus providing authenticity to the book
- Negotiable rates.
- Signs NDA and contract to ensure the job is transparent
- Accepts monthly payments so that the client is not financially overburdened
- Ready to travel for research or interview provided remuneration is provided.
Honestly, ghostwriting depends on the project. If you are outside India then it can be as low as USD 1,500 or as high as USD 15,000. For Indians, the fees can range between ₹80,000 and ₹5,00,000.
My ghostwriting fees are negotiable and depend entirely on the complexity of the project. Obviously, if you have already done most of the writing, there is no reason for you to pay an extravagant amount.